Monday 18 June 2012

Overview

Hey All,

I am a huge fan of movies so I thought it would be a good idea to share my thoughts. The reviews will come quite infrequently as I find it difficult to get to the movies but I will try my hardest.

In my review I'll first start with a predicted rating. So this is what I expect to give this film a rating before I go in. I'll get this right sometime but a lot of the time I will get this completely wrong. I will then go through the plot line to give you an idea of what the movie is about. Next will be a few paragraphs on my opinion of the movie. I will try to fun and sassy to keep it entertaining and unique.

The final part of the review is my final rating. I am going to steal an idea off Top Gear and have my rating wall. I will have the standard 0 - 5 star sections and then I will have a few special categories. The first of which is the Top 100 section. These are the movies I rate as the best 100 movies ever, I will have to come up with this soon. The next is the Pulp Fridge, which is set aside for my favourite movies ever, named after my favourite ever movie, Pulp Fiction. Then there is the Troll cave, this contains those movies, that are just terrible movies but are extra entertaining because they are so bad, named after Troll 2. Finally there is the Flamingo Garden, something the name doesn't do justice because it is the special place in hell for those movies no man ever has to sit through, named after Pink Flamingos. I will add all of these categories to the end of my Top 100 list.

Well I hope you all enjoy my reviews and if you want any improvements or want me to review anything new or old, let me know.

Cheers, Wendell

No comments:

Post a Comment